News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

WWD Bulldust Mini Figure - I Want One NAO!

Started by FUTABA, January 08, 2014, 01:33:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FUTABA

Does anyone have a WWD Bulldust Pachyrhinosaurus mini figure they want to sell me? (Most preferably with the info card included). I have all the blind bag figures from the movie apart from this one, and it will be too difficult to guess the figure from fondling about with the bag to feel it's overall shape, as there are 3 other Pachyrhinosauruseseses in the collection with the same body shape, and I am not willing to acquire loads of doubles.

The only one I've managed to find for sale online is this one on Amazon for silly money:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Walking-With-Dinosaurs-Mini-Figure/dp/B00HHVMGK2/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1389143987&sr=8-2&keywords=bulldust
I really really like blue things.

tyrantqueen

This is the closest thing I could find: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Plastic-Toy-Dinosaurs-Walking-with-Dinosaurs-the-3D-Movie-set-of-3-/271365754521?pt=UK_ToysGames_ActionFigures_ActionFigures_JN&hash=item3f2ea8ce99

I know you said you didn't want doubles, but at least it's starting off at a low price.

Hope you had a good Christmas btw :)

Roselaar

FUTABA

QuoteI know you said you didn't want doubles, but at least it's starting off at a low price.

Hope you had a good Christmas btw

Thanks Tyrantqueen. I'll keep that as a maybe. I'll probably go for it if there aren't many other bidders. The postage cost wouldn't be worth it though if it goes beyond a couple of pounds.

My Christmas was okay. Spent it away from home with my girlfriend but it didn't feel very Christmassy, also my nan fell over and broke her hip and arm the day before Christmas Eve which put a bummer on things. When she's better we'll basically have Christmas again with her because she missed it. I'm looking forward to that. How was it for you?

FUTABA

tyrantqueen

Quote from: FUTABA on January 08, 2014, 10:52:38 PM
QuoteI know you said you didn't want doubles, but at least it's starting off at a low price.

Hope you had a good Christmas btw

Thanks Tyrantqueen. I'll keep that as a maybe. I'll probably go for it if there aren't many other bidders. The postage cost wouldn't be worth it though if it goes beyond a couple of pounds.

My Christmas was okay. Spent it away from home with my girlfriend but it didn't feel very Christmassy, also my nan fell over and broke her hip and arm the day before Christmas Eve which put a bummer on things. When she's better we'll basically have Christmas again with her because she missed it. I'm looking forward to that. How was it for you?

Wasn't too bad. It was better than last year, that's for sure :)

Roselaar

Quote from: FUTABA on January 08, 2014, 10:54:45 PM
Quote from: Roselaar on January 08, 2014, 10:45:29 PM
Sending PM. ;)

Ooh the antici........pation.  8)

Did you receive it? I just found out all my stored PMs are gone thanks to the server move...  :P

FUTABA

Yeah I received it :), just nothing indicated that I had received it...

FUTABA

I just won that auction that Tyrantqueen put a link to. :) It means I have doubles but I might sell those to good homes, or get them repainted if I'm feeling particularly adventurous.

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.