You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Saurian Studios attempting to revive Tony McVey's Carnotaurus kit (pictures!)

Started by 0onarcissisto0, March 26, 2014, 03:33:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0onarcissisto0

If the sculptor has nothing but science his hands will have no art.

- DK -

Paleogene Pals

Thanks, sniff! sniff! I know it will tough, but, somehow, I must move on!

SpittersForEver

Nice kit.
I would love to have one.
Shame im a kid.
I cant wait till I get a job!

dinoking

Carnotaurus comparison : Shane Foulks  unbuilt 1/18 scale model and Tony McVeys 1/20 scale version

tyrantqueen

Quote from: dinoking on April 28, 2014, 10:22:49 PM
Carnotarus size comparison[/[/img][/img]URL]/img][/img]
Am I a bad person for wishing that I owned one of those Shane Foulkes Carnotaurus kits, rather than the McVey one? >:D But, unfortunately, the McVey kit revival is now dead in the water...right?

dinoking

Carnotaurus Comparison : Shane Foulk's unbuilt 1/18 scale model and Tony McVeys' 1/20 scale piecelk's

dinoking

Tony McVey's  1/20 scale Carnotaurus and Safarie's "Carnegie"  1/25 scale version.

Blade-of-the-Moon

Quote from: tyrantqueen on April 28, 2014, 10:52:14 PM
Quote from: dinoking on April 28, 2014, 10:22:49 PM
Carnotarus size comparison[/[/img][/img]URL]/img][/img]
Am I a bad person for wishing that I owned one of those Shane Foulkes Carnotaurus kits, rather than the McVey one? >:D But, unfortunately, the McVey kit revival is now dead in the water...right?

Nope.

I just like everything about the McVey piece myself..but I'm about full up on Carnotaurus pieces. lol  I do think Shane mentioned doing another one though right ?

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.