News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

What did I miss?

Started by Libraraptor, January 23, 2014, 12:15:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Libraraptor

Hey there! Due to many tasks concerning work and private life I missed many hours in the forum. Now I drop in here and see a fresh and renewed style and many new figures in our banner which are really stunning! Would anyone be so kind and give me a small update over the last six or so months? Which important new releases (Papo Archaeopteryx took my breath!) are out there? Who´s responsible for the great new design? I´m happy to be back and hope I can hang around here more often again!

DinoToyForum

Quote from: Libraraptor on January 23, 2014, 12:15:02 PM
Hey there! Due to many tasks concerning work and private life I missed many hours in the forum. Now I drop in here and see a fresh and renewed style and many new figures in our banner which are really stunning! Would anyone be so kind and give me a small update over the last six or so months? Which important new releases (Papo Archaeopteryx took my breath!) are out there? Who´s responsible for the great new design? I´m happy to be back and hope I can hang around here more often again!

Hi Libraraptor :) There is now a section of the forum especially for 'new for 2014' figures, so you should certainly check that out - it'll give you a good overview  8)
http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php/board,26.0.html

tyrantqueen

Papo are releasing a Dilophosaurus, Archeopteryx, and a baby JP styled Triceratops.
Bullyland are releasing a Lambeosaurus and Europasaurus.
Schleich are releasing a new Tyrannosaurus rex, a new Velociraptor, Pentaceratops, and Therizinosaurus.
Safari are releasing a Monolophosaurus, Pachyrhinosaurus, Suchomimus, Ammonite and a Megalodon.
Carnegie are releasing a Tyrannosaurus rex.
CollectA are releasing an Ichthyovenator, dead Stegosaurus, Quetzalcoatlus eating a baby Alamosaurus, Carcharodontosaurus, Saurophaganax, Bistahieversor, Mosasaurus, Arsinotherium, Gastonia, baby Tyrannosaurus, Xenoceratops, and a deluxe Therizinosaurus.

sauroid

"you know you have a lot of prehistoric figures if you have at least twenty items per page of the prehistoric/dinosaur section on ebay." - anon.

Libraraptor

Thank you guys!  Bullyland is about to release a big Europasaurus! Another must have! Seems dinosaur figure addiction has me back for good ;-)

Bokisaurus

Hey, welcome back! :) Lots' to catch up on in this years new releases, looking to be a really good year for figures, especially CollectA's lineup.
Yeah, I have been away for a while,too. Cheers! :)

Libraraptor

Thanks, Boki! And yes, it´s been a while! For the new year I really want to be around here more often, although I´ll never reach my former V.1  posting quote again. Or will I? :-)

Blade-of-the-Moon

Glad to see you both here whenever you can drop in. :) Way too few of the early folks around anymore.

postsaurischian

Quote from: Blade-of-the-Moon on January 30, 2014, 05:47:15 PM
Glad to see you both here whenever you can drop in. :) Way too few of the early folks around anymore.

That's right! I'm also missing some (although I'm not from the earliest days).

Blade-of-the-Moon

Quote from: postsaurischian on January 30, 2014, 09:03:21 PM
Quote from: Blade-of-the-Moon on January 30, 2014, 05:47:15 PM

That's right! I'm also missing some (although I'm not from the earliest days).

Well to be honest I wasn't here from the VERY earliest time I don't think.. came in a bit later.

Bokisaurus

Quote from: Libraraptor on January 30, 2014, 08:34:21 AM
Thanks, Boki! And yes, it´s been a while! For the new year I really want to be around here more often, although I´ll never reach my former V.1  posting quote again. Or will I? :-)

Haha, I think we old timer will never again reach that level again ;) I, too have slowed way down compared to V1 :)

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.