News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

NEW 1/20th Styracosaur

Started by s.foulkes, September 29, 2013, 05:40:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

s.foulkes

there is a new model coming out very soon and its a 1/20th styracosaurus  by Lu Feng Shan a good friend from Taiwan. dont let the location fool you this guy is legit and a good person. He is known for his amazing modern wildlife sculpts and now per my suggestion is branching off into Dinosaurs. please consider looking at his work and feel free to contact me for more info. Im getting casting number 1 !
[email protected]
Bringing back the world of Dinosaurs one sculpt at a time!

s.foulkes

sorry im having trouble posting an image im doing it wrong and cant figure it out. the image is from FB and I followed the suggestions all the way to the point where it says go to properties , which I did and then highlight in blue the url code which I did then it says hit copy? how do I do that ? it only shows open or apply in that box below ? never mind see images below.

Nebuloid

Here it is :

A link to more pictures :

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1405728758&sk=photos&collection_token=1405728758%3A2305272732%3A69&set=a.10200566251864526.1073741843.1405728758&type=3

Looks great !

btw, you have to copy ( ctrl-c ) the url code and then paste it ( ctrl-v ) inbetween the [img ] [/img ] brackets...

Blade-of-the-Moon

Nice size and really well done detail.  Is that image of a cast or the original sculpture ?  I kinda like it as is color-wise.

s.foulkes

Chris this is the original master sculpt. he is molding it now that's why he needs preorders to help with the cost of production so we can get a casting of this . once I get mine I will paint  it up asap and post images. trust me once painted this will impress even more. he needs to be encouraged to do more dinos. he has a lot of refinement but I see great potential.

Spinosaurus Aegyptiacus

Whoa. Impressive model. Will these be sold, and if so, where?
"I believe implicitly that every young man in the world is fascinated with either sharks or dinosaurs."
-Peter Benchley

Joel

I'm nearly finished with all of my personal expenses I've been dealing with this past summer, so hopefully I'm be able to get myself a casting from Mr. Lu Feng Shan. His work is great; look at these guys: Shane, you're an awesome man for helping promote Mr. Shan  ^-^

Blade-of-the-Moon

Quote from: s.foulkes on September 29, 2013, 09:21:15 PM
Chris this is the original master sculpt. he is molding it now that's why he needs preorders to help with the cost of production so we can get a casting of this . once I get mine I will paint  it up asap and post images. trust me once painted this will impress even more. he needs to be encouraged to do more dinos. he has a lot of refinement but I see great potential.

Nice.  What are the price and payment options ?  I know some may be hesitant due it being over seas...maybe he could sell through a U.S. business like Dans Dinosaurs ?

s.foulkes

s.foulkes

Quote from: Nebuloid on September 29, 2013, 07:53:16 PM
Here it is :

A link to more pictures :

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1405728758&sk=photos&collection_token=1405728758%3A2305272732%3A69&set=a.10200566251864526.1073741843.1405728758&type=3

Looks great !

btw, you have to copy ( ctrl-c ) the url code and then paste it ( ctrl-v ) inbetween the [img ] [/img ] brackets...

One can be ordered at Lu Feng Shan email: [email protected]

Spinosaurus Aegyptiacus

"I believe implicitly that every young man in the world is fascinated with either sharks or dinosaurs."
-Peter Benchley

caspakian

I agree with Shane. Lu Feng is awesome. I have a Styracosaurus ordered also. I have purchased at least 8 castings from Lu Feng and they always show up in a timely manner and securely packaged.

Spinosaurus Aegyptiacus

Quote from: caspakian on October 01, 2013, 11:59:14 PM
I agree with Shane. Lu Feng is awesome. I have a Styracosaurus ordered also. I have purchased at least 8 castings from Lu Feng and they always show up in a timely manner and securely packaged.

Where can I find a list of the available castings and their prices? Is there a website?
-Peter Benchley

caspakian

Besides the 5 modern Rhinoceros species and the Brontotherium shown above, Lu Feng has also sculpted an impressive African bull elephant, a giraffe, a hyena and a cape buffalo all in 1/20th scale. You can usually see his products for sale on ebay, but I would recommend looking on ebay and then contacting him by email. Whenever I want to order one of his castings, I just ask him to send me a paypal invoice for it. You can also find him on facebook and watch his sculptures go from the beginning to the final stages, and also see what he is working on next.

Spinosaurus Aegyptiacus

-Peter Benchley

Paleogene Pals

I just purchased the Centrosaurus, Styracosaurus, and Brontotherium.  All are HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.  I would like to get the Deinotherium but will have to wait until a few holiday bills are paid.

Blade-of-the-Moon

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.