News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Talking to sellers on aliexpress is confusing

Started by Toasaurus, August 17, 2018, 04:58:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Toasaurus

Ok i tried to talk to the seller of the vitae figures i tried to talk to him about shipping and he said theyres epacket option even though its not ther idk if that option is avalible for canada i asked him about this and he didnt understand anything i was say he know english just what i was saying i wanted to know if there epacket option and he just said aliexpress and wanted to pay for my products but i like to plan ahead i know hes probly annoyed but i was just asking questions i just want the fastest and cheapest option out there on aliexpress and it feels like im getting know where with this guy please help 😖

RobinGoodfellow

The Aliexpress shipping options are clarly visible on the product's page.
I'm not in Canada (but in Europe) so I don't know if the shipping price could be the same.
For the Chilantaisaurs, options are:

- China Post registered mail (33-49 days) - free of charge

- Aliexpress Standard Shipping (29-42 days) - euro 8,45

- EMS (international courier) (14-33 days) - euro 20,89

That's all.

You just need to go to the product's page and check the options available for you.
Customs taxes and/or shipping times are out of control of the seller so he can't answer to you about that..
Regards :)

DinoToyForum

Also if you dont use punctuation and im sure many other forum members will agree with me here it makes it extremely difficult to understand what your saying this is why it is important to use full stops to indicate the end of sentences and commas to break up sentences and capital letters to if you dont do that then readers will have great difficulty making sense of it especially if english isnt there first language which will be the case for many aliexpress sellers many alixpress sellers are in china and if you olso make spelli gmistakes or justs types that make it mor difficult to unserstand so im basically saying the onus is on you to communicate well by the way paragraph breaks always help to please use punctuation in your forum posts as well I suppose it is because you are typing on a phone so it is difficult fot it could solve youre problem thanks I appreciae it your humble admin I hope you dont mind me writing in this way to help make my point it is just a jok but I hope it is helpful.

In other words (actually, the same words, just with punctuation):

Also, if you don't use punctuation, and I'm sure many other forum members will agree with me here, it makes it extremely difficult to understand what you're saying. This is why it is important to use full stops to indicate the end of sentences, and commas to break up sentences, and capital letters too. If you don't do that then readers will have great difficulty making sense of it. Especially if English isn't their first language, which will be the case for many Aliexpress sellers - many Aliexpress sellers are in China. If you also make spelling mistakes or typos that makes it more difficult to understand. So, I'm basically saying the onus is on you to communicate well. By the way, paragraph breaks always help, too.

Please use punctuation in your forum posts as well. I suppose it is because you are typing on a phone so it is difficult, but it could solve your problem. Thanks, I appreciate it! Your humble Admin.

I hope you dont mind me writing in this way to help make my point. It is just a joke, but I hope it is helpful.

stegosauria

avatar_Toasaurus @Toasaurus I would suggest to calm down a little (take a big breath or more because there won't be any catastrophic event) and yeah read your texts before sending them. While you can remedy your posts here by the modify button, you can't do that with your emails and I can imagine how confused the seller could be (I had a little difficulty to understand your post too and I'm not native English either). You can write the email here in the forum and you can use the Spell Check button too (just don't forget to paste the text into an email  ;)).

I haven't contacted any seller at Aliexpress yet but I think I would choose the cheaper air mail against the surface mail. While the last is free but didn't find any info about tracking etc. plus who knows what happen with the figures in such a long shipping (1-3 months). At least the airmail is faster a little and not so expensive. But of course you have to decide about this and whatever you choose there's Buyer Protection so you will be refunded in any bad case. The longer shipment could be good for you to prepare for taxes (but if you can send 90 CAD to Aliexpress the around 10 CAD can't be a big problem next month).

If you want more specific help you can post here the name of the seller or one of his/her products' link so somebody could help you who had dealt with the same seller. And you don't have to start a new thread at every new prioblem, at least I feel this easily could went into your previous thread (it really isn't too much different from that).

Toasaurus

Quote from: dinotoyforum on August 17, 2018, 09:08:47 AM
Also if you dont use punctuation and im sure many other forum members will agree with me here it makes it extremely difficult to understand what your saying this is why it is important to use full stops to indicate the end of sentences and commas to break up sentences and capital letters to if you dont do that then readers will have great difficulty making sense of it especially if english isnt there first language which will be the case for many aliexpress sellers many alixpress sellers are in china and if you olso make spelli gmistakes or justs types that make it mor difficult to unserstand so im basically saying the onus is on you to communicate well by the way paragraph breaks always help to please use punctuation in your forum posts as well I suppose it is because you are typing on a phone so it is difficult fot it could solve youre problem thanks I appreciae it your humble admin I hope you dont mind me writing in this way to help make my point it is just a jok but I hope it is helpful.

In other words (actually, the same words, just with punctuation):

Also, if you don't use punctuation, and I'm sure many other forum members will agree with me here, it makes it extremely difficult to understand what you're saying. This is why it is important to use full stops to indicate the end of sentences, and commas to break up sentences, and capital letters too. If you don't do that then readers will have great difficulty making sense of it. Especially if English isn't their first language, which will be the case for many Aliexpress sellers - many Aliexpress sellers are in China. If you also make spelling mistakes or typos that makes it more difficult to understand. So, I'm basically saying the onus is on you to communicate well. By the way, paragraph breaks always help, too.

Please use punctuation in your forum posts as well. I suppose it is because you are typing on a phone so it is difficult, but it could solve your problem. Thanks, I appreciate it! Your humble Admin.

I hope you dont mind me writing in this way to help make my point. It is just a joke, but I hope it is helpful.
ok im sorry my spelling and grammer is terrible some times i dont know how to spell certian think I appreciate you trying to help me out i just dont like being tease about my grammer ok

Toasaurus

Quote from: stegosauria on August 17, 2018, 12:56:12 PM
avatar_Toasaurus @Toasaurus I would suggest to calm down a little (take a big breath or more because there won't be any catastrophic event) and yeah read your texts before sending them. While you can remedy your posts here by the modify button, you can't do that with your emails and I can imagine how confused the seller could be (I had a little difficulty to understand your post too and I'm not native English either). You can write the email here in the forum and you can use the Spell Check button too (just don't forget to paste the text into an email  ;)).

I haven't contacted any seller at Aliexpress yet but I think I would choose the cheaper air mail against the surface mail. While the last is free but didn't find any info about tracking etc. plus who knows what happen with the figures in such a long shipping (1-3 months). At least the airmail is faster a little and not so expensive. But of course you have to decide about this and whatever you choose there's Buyer Protection so you will be refunded in any bad case. The longer shipment could be good for you to prepare for taxes (but if you can send 90 CAD to Aliexpress the around 10 CAD can't be a big problem next month).

If you want more specific help you can post here the name of the seller or one of his/her products' link so somebody could help you who had dealt with the same seller. And you don't have to start a new thread at every new prioblem, at least I feel this easily could went into your previous thread (it really isn't too much different from that).
https://m.aliexpress.com/store/storeHome.htm?sellerAdminSeq=220904080#/ that the seller

Toasaurus

OK i think i figures it out and does anyone know which figures are which cause mone of the names are wrong pronly cause he doenst know how to spell the real names which is fair i just want to make sure im buying the right figures

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.