News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

Shane Foulkes newest sculpts

Started by caspakian, May 26, 2014, 12:48:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

caspakian

Shanes newest sculpts, built up and painted by Shane himself.

dutchdinolover

fabricious

I am really impressed by the Psitaccosaurus, the paintjob and the quills look amazingly lifelike. Great job, Shane! I tip my hat to you.

SpittersForEver

Quote from: fabricious on May 26, 2014, 09:04:32 AM
I am really impressed by the Psitaccosaurus, the paintjob and the quills look amazingly lifelike. Great job, Shane! I tip my hat to you.

Yes the Psitaccosaurus is truly amazing though I do love the Phacyacephalasaurus.

SpittersForEver

I can't stop coming back to this thread, the details is amazing.

Paleogene Pals

Shane Foulkes is truly the Master!  I have an eye for a couple of his pieces at Dan's. I hope to acquire them soon!

s.foulkes

I hope you do too. ^-^
Thanks for looking and for the comments.
Bringing back the world of Dinosaurs one sculpt at a time!

Paleogene Pals

Thanks! I'm saving up for your Camarasaurus.  It is a definite must have, as is your Torvosaurus.

Blade-of-the-Moon

Quote from: Paleogene Pals on May 26, 2014, 04:20:46 PM
Thanks! I'm saving up for your Camarasaurus.  It is a definite must have, as is your Torvosaurus.

The Torvosaurus is really awesome..I have yet to really get mine outside and take picks of yet. Will have keep looking for a good spot to photograph it.

Patrx

These are quite nice. My favorite is the Pachycephalosaurus. :)