News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Greetings from Austria

Started by fabricious, April 09, 2014, 08:18:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fabricious

Hello there, fellow dinosaur lovers!
My name is Fabrizio, I am a biology student from Vienna/Austria and I have been into dinosaurs ever since. I had a lot of toy dinosaurs when I was a kid, nowadays I mainly enjoy dinosaur artwork and the news about new findings, but recently I got back into doing paleoart and sculpting as well. Right after my introduction here I will be posting some pieces of my work and I am looking forward to some great discussions and critique!

Libraraptor

Herzlich willkommen auch aus Deutschland!
Welcome, Fabrizio! I don´t think we have anyone from Austria here yet? I hope you enjoy your stay! Now I´ll have a look at your pictures!

fabricious

Danke! Ich dachte mir fast, dass hier auch einige deutschsprachige Leute unterwegs sein würden!

I would definitely be honored to be the first, if hopefully not the last, then! Please enjoy!

KaraWildsong42

Hello Fabrizio and welcome! Can't wait to see your work!
You're not allowed to call them dinosaurs any more," said Yo-less. "It's speciesist. You have to call them pre-petroleum persons. -Terry Pratchett

tyrantqueen

Hello, welcome to the forum. Looking forward to seeing your stuff.

Is it true that Germans find Austrian accents to sound like farmers? I was just curious, seeing as we have lots of German members here :)

Libraraptor

Quote from: KaraWildsong42 on April 09, 2014, 09:20:50 PM

One should quickly have a  look at his work, since it is amazing, both sculpting and painting.

fabricious

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome!

tyrantqueen: I don't really know about the farmer stuff, but I can definitely tell you that there are linguistic difficulties sometimes, haha!

Patrx

Welcome! It's always nice to see a new artist on the forum.

CityRaptor

Jurassic Park is frightning in the dark
All the dinosaurs are running wild
Someone let T. Rex out of his pen
I'm afraid those things'll harm me
'Cause they sure don't act like Barney
And they think that I'm their dinner, not their friend
Oh no

KaraWildsong42

Quote from: Libraraptor on April 09, 2014, 09:24:37 PM
Quote from: KaraWildsong42 on April 09, 2014, 09:20:50 PM

One should quickly have a  look at his work, since it is amazing, both sculpting and painting.

Hehe, just did! And both look fantastic! Excited to see more! I am very envious of the talent to imagine and then bring these ancient creatures back to life in artwork like this! :))
You're not allowed to call them dinosaurs any more," said Yo-less. "It's speciesist. You have to call them pre-petroleum persons. -Terry Pratchett

DinoToyForum

fabricious

Jetoar

Welcome to DTF new friend  ^-^.
[Off Nick and Eddie's reactions to the dinosaurs] Oh yeah "Ooh, aah", that's how it always starts. But then there's running and screaming.

{about the T-Rex) When he sees us with his kid isn't he gonna be like "you"!?

My website: Paleo-Creatures
My website's facebook: Paleo-Creatures

Blade-of-the-Moon

Welcome ! IO look forward to seeing your art ! We have many creative individuals here. glad you could join us !

Zhuchengotyrant

Welcome, Fabricious! I hope you'll like the DTF! I like it ! 8)
-Zhuchengotyrant

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.