News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Alexxitator's stuff

Started by Alexxitator, July 08, 2014, 12:42:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alexxitator

Did some painting on my Kaiyodo Velociraptor set.
Also have two new thingies.

Ammonite for €0,79  8)

Mesosaurus replica
To kill an error is as good a service as, and sometimes even better than, the establishing of a new truth or fact.
-Charles Darwin-

Alexxitator

Decided to load my photos to Photobucket instead of using links that apparently are off-n-on available. Hoping this works.
Here's my most recent additions to the collection.

Bunch of new Kaiyodo and two Colorata fossil fish. Have 3 of these beauties now.

A diverse new bunch. Cambrian tube, a Geoworld Spinosaurus skeleton I really like by Geoworld, as well as a little one by GeoW.

To kill an error is as good a service as, and sometimes even better than, the establishing of a new truth or fact.
-Charles Darwin-

docronnie

Love your Kaiyodos, Alex!  :)
Keep The Magic Alive and Kicking! :-)

Alexxitator

Thanks! I enjoy them very very much! I should really update my thread, because so many new figures have been added.
-Charles Darwin-

Alexxitator

I will update this thread shortly, because it's very much outdated  ;)
-Charles Darwin-

triceratops83

That Ichthyovenator looks a little worried about that Anomalocaris.
In the end it was not guns or bombs that defeated the aliens, but that humblest of all God's creatures... the Tyrannosaurus rex.

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.