News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Acheson Creation Dinosaurs

Started by Chad, February 12, 2014, 04:15:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chad

Does anyone have any of these? Any idea of just how small the figures are and what they actually look like when you get them?

Thanks!

Justin_

http://achesoncreations.com/index.php?option=com_virtuemart&view=category&virtuemart_category_id=49

I've looked at the site before but I don't own any myself. I'm not even sure if they are white-metal or resin but they will be unpainted and unbased if you buy them. To help calculate scale, they say the 28mm figures are 1/56th scale and the 15mm ones are 1/100th scale.

postsaurischian

Here are the ones that I have. They're all in about 1:56.

Saurosuchus & Gallimimus

Smilodon & Wooly Mammoth #1

Pachyrhinosaurus

Elasmotherium

SBell shows some of the smaller pewter models like Diplocaulus here.

Bokisaurus

Figures vary in size, but generally are small, around 2 - 4" range. They are cool figures and reasonable price, too. I have mostly what's already been shown here.

SBell

I notice that all of the ones shown so far are of the resin models--there are also lots of metal models, usually smaller. I have a number of the metal ones (usually smaller figures) including they Kannemeyeria, Diplocaulus, Eryops (both of the latter in partially submerged and full body sculpt), Miracinonyx and Dinofelis. Plus a resin Gomphotherium and Saurosuchus,

Apologies for the less-than-stellar photos of the small metals; it's hard to get good photos of those. But there's a ruler in every photo, so it's easy to tell their sizes!

Chad

Thanks everyone. The info and pics are a big assist in my making up my mind whether to get a few of these or not.

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.