News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

M

Manatee's Paleoart

Started by Manatee, August 17, 2014, 12:24:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Manatee

Hello! This is where I will be posting my various dinosaur sketches.
First of all, I drew a Kulindadromeus zabaikalicus.

And here is my fluffy, fat Tyrannosaurus rex.

That's all for now, but I will continue to upload more paleoart to this post as I create it.

happy

Your work is very clean! I notice myself eyeing the smooth feathers on the end of it's tail.
If you are looking for quick success in Testking 642-998 exam then join today to explore useful Southern California Institute of Architecture  dumps resources and pass RIVERBED certification on first try guaranteed.

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.