News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

My work

Started by spaniardraptor, November 08, 2013, 08:46:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

spaniardraptor

Hey there! here´s some of my work:

This is david Krentz´s Troodon:

caspakian

spaniardraptor

Thanks!! Still a WIP... will post more on the proccess asap!

Balaur

This is really good. I love it! And welcome! :)

Blade-of-the-Moon

Spinosaurus Aegyptiacus

"I believe implicitly that every young man in the world is fascinated with either sharks or dinosaurs."
-Peter Benchley

postsaurischian

:D Awesome paintjob!
To me this is the model of the year 2013. You chose beautiful colours. I love the eye's fluorescent effect.
You're talented. I'd like to see more of your work :).

spaniardraptor

Thanks! i will post more pics of other pics pretty soon... but i think this one is my best so far :)

About the colours i allways try to rely on actual animals. This one is bases on the spanish jaybird :)

spaniardraptor

Well... finishing the Troodon will still take a while, here are some other examples of my work.... sorry for the poor quality pics... betters will come:
In order they are: G.Wenzel´s Triceratops(The Dinosaur Studio) , Paleocraft´s T.Rex and Tamiya´s Brachiosaurus (A bit modifyed)

Spinosaurus Aegyptiacus

Nicely done, spaniardraptor! I especially love the Trike.  ;D
"I believe implicitly that every young man in the world is fascinated with either sharks or dinosaurs."
-Peter Benchley

ataraxus

fantastic work. I very like your colorful style, especially the t-Rex. also like the modification of the brachio. good idea.
hope to see more work from you soon!

spaniardraptor

Thanks for your nice comments!! More pictures on the way!! :)

ningoth4

Really nice work! Love what you are doing with the Troodon. I have that kits as well sitting in my to do pile. :)

Kevin

spaniardraptor

Heheheh..... the "to do pile".... i ´ve been there too :)

spaniardraptor

here it goes! finished Troodon :)... the pics could have been better... but sorry :(

Roktman

Awesome job on the Troodon, ditto to your other buildups. That eye looks spectacular.
I also have Troodon in my to do pile, and was thinking what bird did I want to mimic.  ;)

spaniardraptor

Thanks! I had a few candidates before jaybird... At first was thinking of the magpie... but black is a very hard color to work with....

dutchdinolover

You are talented. Nice paint ups

Blade-of-the-Moon

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.