News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

My Current Battat/WWD Auctions Offer to Members

Started by Simon, April 10, 2014, 03:56:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Simon

BTW folks, if anyone wants to talk about doing a direct deal on any of the "lesser Battats or Toyway WWD figures" (not including the Diplo, Acro, Trex, Liopleurodon or Ornithocherias), drop me a PM and we might be able to go around ebay and work something out.  I've already done an off-ebay deal with Dan from Dansdinosaurs on a couple of resins, so feel free to contact me ...

...yes I can offer them at a discount to you....

The link to my current listings:

http://www.ebay.com/sch/bucketfoot-al/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_ipg=&_from=

Simon

WWD Opthalmosaurus, Battat Pachycephalosaurus, Euplocephalus, Ceratosaurus pair and Ouranosaurus are SOLD.

Zhuchengotyrant

Man! The only Battat figure I want is the Ouranosaurus  and Ceratosaurus! ::) >:(
-Zhuchengotyrant

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.