News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Theri's Wants/Haves UPDATE- 5/3/14 Battats & Invictas with prices

Started by therizinosaurus, April 27, 2014, 05:37:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

therizinosaurus

I haven't been able to collect as much recently as I used to, but there's still a few figures I'm actively searching for--if you can help out write me and we'll negotiate something!

WANTS:
Shleich Desmatosuchus
Safari Missing Links Smilodon
Bullyland Eusmilus BROWN PAINT

I'm also searching for any and all early Carnegie models (particularly Dimetrodon, Protoceratops, Deinonychus, Smilodon, and Australopithecus).

This list will be updated with some figures I have for trade shortly.
-charles aka theri

UPDATE 5/3/14
FOR SALE OR TRADE

Battat Parasaurolophus (mint with tag) - $50
Battat Dilophosaurus (mint in box) - $50
Battat Edmontonia (mint in box) - $60
Battat Triceratops (mint in box) - $90
Battat Stegosaurus (mint in box) - $30
Unpainted Invicta Triceratops - $7
Unpainted Invicta Mammoth - $10
Unpainted Invicta Stegosaurus (tan) - $10

Contact me with offers--I'm looking for any older Safari Ltd. figures (Smithsonian insects, Tennessee salamanders, Vanishing Wild, Monterey Bay Aquarium, etc), but if you have something else available for trade feel free to run it by me (or I'm always looking to sell as well).

therizinosaurus

Also--I'll pay top dollar for a Wild Safari Arsinotherium if anyone can help me out :)

postsaurischian

Here's a link for the Eusmilus: http://www.sandspielfiguren.de/index.php?main_page=product_sandspielfigur_info&cPath=2_62&products_id=3568&language=en
They do ship internationally and that won't be too much for a small figure.

Libraraptor

http://www.ebay.fr/itm/STARLUX-PREHISTOIRE-N-108-TRES-RARE-BRADYSAURUS-DINOSAURE-/261125927437?pt=FR_YO_FigurinesPetitsSoldats_PetitsSoldats&hash=item3ccc51720d

I found the Desmatosuchus at ebay Germany. Ships to Germany only, but I could help you out with ordering, payment and passing it on to you. Would be an extra 3,45 Euro for you, which makes 23,45 Euro in total. 
I don´t know if there are private offers here for less money, if you´re in, just let me know.

SpittersForEver

Hi I think theri should get the one in Germany  :)

therizinosaurus

UPDATE 4/2/14
BATTATS FOR SALE OR TRADE

I currently have the following five Battats for sale or trade:
Parasaurolophus (mint with tag)
Dilophosaurus (mint in box)
Edmontonia (mint in box)
Triceratops (mint in box)
Stegosaurus (mint in box)

Contact me with offers--I'm looking for any older Safari Ltd. figures (Smithsonian insects, Tennessee salamanders, Vanishing Wild, Monterey Bay Aquarium, etc), but if you have something else available for trade feel free to run it by me (or I'm always looking to sell as well).

therizinosaurus

UPDATE 5/3/14:
I have the following for sale/trade:
Unpainted Invicta Triceratops
Unpainted Invicta Mammoth
Unpainted Invicta Stegosaurus (tan)

Blade-of-the-Moon

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.