News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

DINO RIDERS PACHYRHINOSAURUS MIB mint for sale

Started by ankylo, May 22, 2014, 12:49:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ankylo

Hi all ,

I have for sale dino riders pachyrhinosarus MIB in mint condition,you can check the aution on Ebay: http://www.ebay.es/itm/201093498185?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

I have have a few post in this forum and still don´t make any deal,so I haven´t feedback in this
community,but you can check my feedback in ebay.

The best price for sell are 400 EUR more shipping (outside Ebay).
I live in Spain and I would not have problem for worldwide shipping.

The only condition is that I do not accept payment by Paypal,only International bank transfer.

PD : sorry for my poor english

Regarts

brandem

ankylo

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.