News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Looking for kaiyodo

Started by SpittersForEver, May 26, 2014, 01:06:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SpittersForEver

Hi, I am looking for the Kaiyodo Dinotales Series 4 Tarbosaurus,
if this figure is rare could I have get an estimate on the price?
All offers are welcome.
Thanks.

You can see the model on the blog.

Roselaar

Kaiyodo Dinotales Series 4 actually has two different Tarbosaurs to my knowledge: the regular version and a special repaint. If you're after the latter, expect it to be more in demand and more expensive than the former (which is also not that easy to find).

Gwangi

$20-30 seems to be the going rate on eBay. Not a bad price for a beautiful figure of a rarely produced theropod. That said, I'm still holding out for a cheaper one if I can find it but I'm a patient fellow.

SBell

Quote from: Roselaar on May 26, 2014, 09:38:58 PM
Quote from: UK on May 26, 2014, 08:49:12 PM
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Tarbosaurus-Dinotales-Choco-Q-Kaiyodo-Japan-Mint-Rare-/321410941538?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item4ad595c262

That's the special version. You might want to keep an eye on that one, Spitters.  :)

Be aware that the seller sometimes uses the wrong photo for his auctions (a recent example--the brown Seismosaurus on auction turned out to be the Dinotales 2 Brachiosaurus). Still, at that price either version of the figure would be good. I've dealt with the seller and generally been pretty happy with the results.

SpittersForEver

Thanks but I was to late for that auction.

SBell

Quote from: SpittersForEver on May 27, 2014, 02:23:38 PM

If it didn't sell he'll likely list it again.

SpittersForEver

Quote from: SBell on May 27, 2014, 07:48:24 PM
Quote from: SpittersForEver on May 27, 2014, 02:23:38 PM

If it didn't sell he'll likely list it again.

OK thanks

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.