News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

1/15th Scale Camptosaurus now Available!

Started by dinosaurdungeon, September 30, 2015, 05:39:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dinosaurdungeon

My new 1/15th Scale Camptosaurus is now available for $140 usd plus $15 Shipping in the USA. the kit comes with 8 pieces. it is a little over 16 inches long.
[/URL]
[/URL]
[/URL]
[/URL]
[/URL]

if you are interested in getting one please let video know.
Also I will have a youtube video about how I built and painted this guy soon.

thanks

Arul

dinosaurdungeon

Paleogene Pals

I put an order in for one. Jason told me that he sculpted in such a way as it can also be 1/18th scale, representing an individual on the larger end of the size range. I also have him building and painting my old Kaiyodo Dinoland Allosaurus. So, I may get the camptosaur and the allosaur or just a really full allosaur.

dinosaurdungeon

Quote from: Paleogene Pals on October 06, 2015, 01:22:32 AM
I put an order in for one. Jason told me that he sculpted in such a way as it can also be 1/18th scale, representing an individual on the larger end of the size range. I also have him building and painting my old Kaiyodo Dinoland Allosaurus. So, I may get the camptosaur and the allosaur or just a really full allosaur.
lol. I think you will be happy with how it all turns out. I'll post some pics soon.

dinosaurdungeon

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.