News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Are these models worth getting?

Started by SpittersForEver, June 10, 2014, 11:46:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Are these worth getting?

CollectA Torosaurus
1 (20%)
CollectA Afrovenator
0 (0%)
Papo Triceratops.
4 (80%)

Total Members Voted: 5

Voting closed: June 13, 2014, 11:49:07 PM

SpittersForEver

Are these models worth getting:
CollectA Afrovenator
CollectA Torrosaurus
Papo Triceratops

Thanks all, I am only buying one so which one do you think I should get?

Blade-of-the-Moon

Totally up to you really.

I like my Papo/JP Triceratops though.

Gwangi

The Papo is hands down superior to those other two models, that is the one I would go with.

sauroid

"you know you have a lot of prehistoric figures if you have at least twenty items per page of the prehistoric/dinosaur section on ebay." - anon.

Libraraptor

Papo Triceratops is really heavy, really solid and worth getting. The other two are a matter of personal taste.

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.