You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

20% off SUMMER SALE ON MY WHOLE LINE OF KITS.

Started by s.foulkes, June 17, 2014, 08:49:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

s.foulkes

:))Hey all just wanted to pass on the news that im having a summer sale for 20 % off any kit in my line . let me know if any are interested. thanks for reading hope you can get what you watned.
Bringing back the world of Dinosaurs one sculpt at a time!

Paleogene Pals

s.foulkes

:D just a reminder to all checking in , that the Camarasaurus is NOT mine. I sculpted it for someone and that someone owns it not me. I don't sell that model and it has nothing to do with me or my sales, thanks for asking .

dinosaurdungeon

Quote from: s.foulkes on June 17, 2014, 08:49:38 PM
:))Hey all just wanted to pass on the news that im having a summer sale for 20 % off any kit in my line . let me know if any are interested. thanks for reading hope you can get what you watned.

How long does the sale last Shane?

caspakian

s.foulkes

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.