News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Butterfly Headed Flying Reptiles

Started by stoneage, August 14, 2014, 12:02:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

stargatedalek

I'm not exactly eager to trust the article, any links to the paper(s) themselves?

Yutyrannus

"The world's still the same. There's just less in it."

stargatedalek

thanks!

this is really amazing, I've shared the link around on a few other sites ;)

Ikessauro

This was a totally awesome find! I live in ParanĂ¡, the southern Brazil state where the fossils were found. I had the opportunity to see them in the museum earlier this year back in January, when I went there to meet one of the authors of the paper on another matter. The museum was closed at the time, so they let me see the fossils, because I am trying find my way into paleontology research. Although I could not photograph or talk about them (too much) before the paper was published. They are truly amazing, perfectly preserved 3D structures. I had the luck to hold a piece of a skull myself! I was pretty excited, since it is the first mesozoic reptile to be found near where I live.

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.