News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Wanted - please help......

Started by UK, August 08, 2014, 08:49:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

UK

I am nearing the end of my quest to collect the Kaiyodo and other expo and rare dinotales. I am searching for the blue fleshed 2005 Kaiyodo sue figure and more realistically this one

(Apologies to whomever owns this image if you are a member, hope you don't mind me using it).

If you have the above figure, I have some great items to tempt you to part with it.

Thanks

SBell

This one is occasionally available on evay and such--the bigger issue will be what you are willing to pay for it, because even when first released these were not cheap, and it hasn't gotten better.

postsaurischian

:) That's my pic from DTF v.1 - Here's a better one:

I'm not sure if it is still in production. I would have to ask a friend who is visiting the National Museum of Nature and Science in Tokyo every now and then.
I would send you a PM if I detect something.

What is the 'blue fleshed 2005 Kaiyodo sue figure'? Do you mean the little 'T. rex named Sue' resin? That one would be green and I'm not sure if it's from 2005.
Should there be a Kaiyodo museum resin figure I'm not aware of ????

UK

Thank you for allowing me to use the photo and for also adding a second fabulous photo. If your friend can find one, I would be very interested in purchasing it.

And to show that there might well be a figure you are not aware of, please see the top left hand Sue from 2005. Definitely a variant of the more abundant green version.

SBell

You have to be kidding me. That's like the 5th version of the S1v1 T.rex.

Plus another Seismosaur, stegosaur, allosaur and brachiosaur skeleton (make your own Morrison Formation!).

This is why I don't go out of my way to collect variations...

postsaurischian

Quote from: UK on August 09, 2014, 09:47:36 AM
And to show that there might well be a figure you are not aware of, please see the top left hand Sue from 2005. Definitely a variant of the more abundant green version.

Ah! Thanks for the info. It looks a bit like plastic, or is it also resin?

UK

Quote from: postsaurischian on August 10, 2014, 11:24:04 PM
Quote from: UK on August 09, 2014, 09:47:36 AM

Ah! Thanks for the info. It looks a bit like plastic, or is it also resin?

I would love to find out.

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.