News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

The Pendantic Paleogeek

Started by Balaur, November 11, 2013, 04:04:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yutyrannus

Are you going to make a post about Atopodentatus? If so, I'll do my picture soon so you can use it :).

"The world's still the same. There's just less in it."

Balaur

Oh yes, I will. That would be very helpful!

Balaur

I am working on an All Yesterdays post right now featuring the most speculative All-Yesterdays-esque pictures from Yutyrannus's and I's series. It is a pain to write it on the iPad though. I wish my computer worked.

Yutyrannus

Quote from: Balaur on February 08, 2014, 04:51:56 AM
I am working on an All Yesterdays post right now featuring the most speculative All-Yesterdays-esque pictures from Yutyrannus's and I's series. It is a pain to write it on the iPad though. I wish my computer worked.
Don't forget my Silesaurus ;).

Balaur

Quote from: Yutyrannus on February 08, 2014, 04:55:57 AM

I won't. ;)
It is divided into two sections. One is my series, and the other is yours. So far, I have two of mine done. My silesaur and Marshosaurus. Now I need to add in Megalneusaurus, Pissarrachampsa, and my multitiberculate in Episode 5. Then your series. :)

Yutyrannus

Quote from: Balaur on February 08, 2014, 04:58:08 AM

I won't. ;)
It is divided into two sections. One is my series, and the other is yours. So far, I have two of mine done. My silesaur and Marshosaurus. Now I need to add in Megalneusaurus, Pissarrachampsa, and my multitiberculate in Episode 5. Then your series. :)
You should also put in your Cryolophosaurus.

Balaur

Quote from: Yutyrannus on February 08, 2014, 04:59:37 AM
Quote from: Balaur on February 08, 2014, 04:58:08 AM

I won't. ;)
You should also put in your Cryolophosaurus.

Okay.

Yutyrannus

How's the All Yesterdays post going?

Balaur

Quote from: Yutyrannus on February 23, 2014, 04:19:32 AM
How's the All Yesterdays post going?
Well, I got through about half, but it won't let me do anything on my iPad now. One of the many things I need to do when my computer is back online.

Balaur

Yutyrannus

Balaur recently wrote a post about the new mesothermy study, so I decided to post it here:
http://pendanticpaleogeek.blogspot.com/2014/06/non-avian-dinosaurs-endothermy-and.html

By the way, I completely agree with this.

Balaur

Thank you for posting it. I was going to, but then stuff happened.

Balaur

Balaur

Yutyrannus

One cool thing about this is that the exhibit opens on September 12th, so we should see more accurate pictures of and the paper about it soon :).

Balaur

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.