You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

I listed the complete UHA Collect Club dinosaur set on eBay.

Started by brettnj, August 24, 2014, 01:32:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

brettnj

I was crazy lucky to find and just listed the UHA Collect Club complete set of 8 (no secret) on eBay for a truly horrific price (though not so horrific compared to the regular sellers of the individual figures).  Trying to use it to make some actual money for my source and me while we're both spending a rather enormous amount of time selling figures for $2 each.  I'm comfortable in the knowledge that when this set released years ago I sold it--with the secret in some cases--to a good number of members here for lower than anyone else on-line.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/UHA-Collect-Club-COMPLETE-dinosaur-SET-of-8-like-Kaiyodo-Dinotales-tarbosaurus-/201156026467?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item2ed5d56063

Brett

brettnj

Slightly less horrific price now, I should say, in fairness to myself.

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.