You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

ITewan's Extant Collection (And Harry Potter Wans XD)

Started by ITewan, April 19, 2012, 12:37:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ITewan

I also collect Extanxt Animal Figures(and Harry Potter Wands) they are all made by schleich, except for the pands which are the Pandas toob by Safari.td.

My Harry Potter Wands:

Nymphadora Tonks

Next is Tom Marvolo Riddle(or Lord Voldemort)

im a lil tired and a lil hungry

brontodocus

Nice! :) It's interesting to see that that Tonks' wand is apparently inspired by a Sarracenia!

Oh Lord, won't you buy me a T-rex by Krentz? My friends all have Sideshow, I must make amends.

ITewan

Quote from: brontodocus on April 19, 2012, 09:50:00 PM
Nice! :) It's interesting to see that that Tonks' wand is apparently inspired by a Sarracenia!

It does! I noticed it looked like a pitcher plant:
http://www.carnivorous--plants.com/graphics/pitcher-plant.jpg

brontodocus

Oh Lord, won't you buy me a T-rex by Krentz? My friends all have Sideshow, I must make amends.

ITewan

Tyrannosaurid lover

When the time came out the amaizine animals that the time and extintion lef behind will be back.

ITewan

Quote from: Tyrannosaurid lover on April 21, 2012, 06:45:08 AM
mmm What company do the tortoise?
Im courios

That is the Baby Tortoise from Schleich, I plan on getting it's mother! :)

docronnie

Keep The Magic Alive and Kicking! :-)

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.