News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Ramose's Dioramas

Started by Ramose, August 14, 2014, 11:01:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ramose

Hello All,
I've been working on my entry for the diorama contest and was trying several different subjects.  This particular one didn't work out as well as I would have liked but I thought it was still pretty cool so I thought I'd go ahead and share it.  After the competition is over I'll share some more that are related to my entry. 
Enjoy!
Patrick
King of the Surf by patricksalland, on Flickr

Gwangi

Nice shot, I look forward to seeing the rest of your work. I really need to get going on those dioramas!

laticauda

The biggest issue with this photo to me, is that the color of Spinosaurus blends in with the background.  Great concept, and good luck.

Ramose

Quote from: laticauda on September 13, 2014, 12:54:30 AM
The biggest issue with this photo to me, is that the color of Spinosaurus blends in with the background.  Great concept, and good luck.

Yeah, I was disappointed with that as well

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.