News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Hello, this is Bernd :-)

Started by 109, September 21, 2014, 08:00:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hi all,

I am new to this forum and paleomodeling, although I build WWII aircraft and ship models snice my childhood.

I studied geology and paleontology at the University of Stuttgart, Germany. I work in the engineering business. I want to do some modeling and diorama building with dinosaurs in the future :-)

Bye now,

Bernd aka 109.

DinoToyForum

Welcome!

You must have visited the Museum am Lowentor many times? Great museum! :)

Yes, have you been there, too? Bye!

DinoToyForum

Quote from: 109 on September 21, 2014, 08:34:25 PM
Yes, have you been there, too? Bye!

Yep. I conducted some research on the plesiosaurs there a few years ago, and I was there again this summer for fun. I shall post pictures on the forum soon...  8)

Great! maybe we can meet there one day?! :-) Bye.

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.