News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Hi!

Started by Alex-DinoFood, September 23, 2014, 12:02:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alex-DinoFood

Hello!!! I'm Alex from Romania & I've loved dinosaurs ever since i can remember. I've been visiting this forum (and the blog) for a while now and always wanted to join but i never had a good enough dinosaur collection until now. Well now I do so I've decided it's time.
You guys have a great forum and blog and I'm happy to be a part of your community.

Nebuloid

Welcome Alex ! Size of your collection doesn't matter, but please share it with us. ;)

docronnie

Welcome Alex! Enjoy your stay here!

When I joined this forum,  I only had 1 dinosaur figure, a Schleich Triceratops.
Keep The Magic Alive and Kicking! :-)

DinoToyForum

Large collection or no collection at all, you are most welcome!  :)

Alex-DinoFood

Thanks guys, I'l post my collection soon. :)

Alexxitator

Yay! Another Alex! You can never have enough of ussss!
Welcome!
To kill an error is as good a service as, and sometimes even better than, the establishing of a new truth or fact.
-Charles Darwin-

Gwangi

When I joined I had four dinosaurs in my collection, now I have...lets just say I have considerably more than four. Collections grow quick, especially after hanging around here. Welcome to the site.

Alex-DinoFood

Thanks for all the kind words. Sorry I haven't made new posts, or shown my collection but I just started college today & I've been busy.
As soon as thing cool down a bit I'l try to contribute more  :)

Thanks again!

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.