News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Hi

Started by Panzerwerk, October 01, 2014, 11:56:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Panzerwerk

My Name is Steve Hoeger , I have been sculpting dino stuff for a long time , mostly skeletal elements , I stopped about 14 years ago but have recently got the bug back to do some new work .
Fun Forum and thanks for letting me on !

DinoToyForum

Welcome Steve, great to have you on board! Did you sculpt that Allosaurus skull?

Panzerwerk

Yes that is my work , the velociraptor you see for sale on the wood base from Japan is a bad copy of my original sculpt back when i worked at a dino company years ago , I also sculpted Avimimus, Archaeopteryx many claws and plaques , and did restoration on 1/1 Giganotosuarus and others .

Me circa 1997 or so with the Velociraptor in early stages

Panzerwerk

DinoToyForum

Great to have another professional sculptor on the forum. :D I bet I'm not the only one who would love to see more photos of your work - thanks for sharing the Facebook link!

Panzerwerk

Thanks , I am just a Hack having fun with my first Love ..Dinosaurs , the Aurora Allosaurus was my very first model kit , I was about 4 Years old and my Mom had to build and paint it for me , I was hooked LOL , thanks again !

BTW the Jurassic park stuff on my facebook page is all post movie work , we had the contract to make the dinos from the original molds for private customers and institutions , basically whoever had the cash . I did not work on the movies other then some of my sculptures in the last one .

DinoToyForum

Quote from: Panzerwerk on October 02, 2014, 12:23:29 AM
Thanks , I am just a Hack having fun with my first Love ..Dinosaurs , the Aurora Allosaurus was my very first model kit , I was about 4 Years old and my Mom had to build and paint it for me , I was hooked LOL , thanks again !

BTW the Jurassic park stuff on my facebook page is all post movie work , we had the contract to make the dinos from the original molds for private customers and institutions , basically whoever had the cash . I did not work on the movies other then some of my sculptures in the last one .

Your JP based stuff is amazing. Funnily enough, I was watching some behind the scenes footage of Jurassic Park creature design by StanWinstonSchool on youtube, only today. I wondered, after seeing your Facebook pics, if you might have been involved, so you just answered my question preemptively! ;)

Panzerwerk

Everyone asks , LOL Thanks Again !!

Quote from: dinotoyforum on October 02, 2014, 12:30:33 AM
Quote from: Panzerwerk on October 02, 2014, 12:23:29 AM

Your JP based stuff is amazing. Funnily enough, I was watching some behind the scenes footage of Jurassic Park creature design by StanWinstonSchool on youtube, only today. I wondered, after seeing your Facebook pics, if you might have been involved, so you just answered my question preemptively! ;)

DinoToyForum

You should definitely take it as a compliment - it is a testament to the quality of your work! :)

fabricious

Amazing work, welcome to the forums! :)

laticauda

Welcome to the forum.   :D

Alexxitator

Sorry I bought a bad ripoff of your velociraptor skull  :(
Welcome to this lovely forum!  :)
To kill an error is as good a service as, and sometimes even better than, the establishing of a new truth or fact.
-Charles Darwin-

Panzerwerk

LOL no worries , it was copied about the third year of release LOL , thousands of bogus copies have been sold by multiple companies .

Thanks For the Warm Welcome !!! I will post some stuff when I get some time !

Quote from: Alexxitator on October 02, 2014, 10:28:39 PM
Sorry I bought a bad ripoff of your velociraptor skull  :(
Welcome to this lovely forum!  :)

DinoLord

Wow, this is surreal - I never thought I'd see the sculptor of many dinosaur skull replicas I've seen for sale all over the Internet on this forum! Are you the sculptor of this Phorusrhacos skull by any chance?

Look forward to seeing your new work!

Panzerwerk

nope that one was not me LOL But I know who did and watched her do it LOL , we were working in the same shop at the time .

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.