News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

PRETIMES BACK ISSUES

Started by Ikessauro, April 14, 2013, 04:45:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ikessauro

Does anyone here have Pretimes backissues in good condition for sale? I would pay via paypal. I have already bought all the ones on Pretimes website and from eBay (except those from sellers who don't ship to Brazil). There are a few sets on eBay right now, but the seller won't ship to my country. I'm looking for the following issues: 1 - 20, 25, 28/29, 37, 43, 50, 53, 55, 57 - 64, 67, 68, 79, 87, 88, 91.

Ikessauro

Still looking for those Pretimes.

Blade-of-the-Moon

If you'd like to, get them to ship them to me and I'll forward them to you, provided you cover the shipping costs.  Just let me know bud.

Ikessauro

Quote from: Blade-of-the-Moon on December 20, 2014, 03:20:35 AM
If you'd like to, get them to ship them to me and I'll forward them to you, provided you cover the shipping costs.  Just let me know bud.

Hi Blade, thanks for your offer, I appreciate it a lot! Unfortunately the seller didn't even accept questions from the bidders, not sure if that's just for my location. But the good thing is, I found a couple of people at the PT Facebook page willing to sell me a few copies I don't have.  :D

Blade-of-the-Moon

Awesome! If you ever have issue getting anything the states just let me know. :)

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.