You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

First Amphibious "Sea Monster " found

Started by amargasaurus cazaui, November 06, 2014, 04:50:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

amargasaurus cazaui

Authors with varying competence have suggested dinosaurs disappeared because of meteorites...God's will, raids by little green hunters in flying saucers, lack of standing room in Noah's Ark, and palaeoweltschmerz—Glenn Jepsen

Alexxitator

To kill an error is as good a service as, and sometimes even better than, the establishing of a new truth or fact.
-Charles Darwin-

CityRaptor

Oh, interesting. Finally more info about the origins of Ichthyosaurs.

Also made the mistake of reading the comments. The usual kind of people...
Although this one is funny:
Quotethey are drawings ....

Answer:
QuoteYes. Astonishing as it might seem, there were no wildlife photographers around 250 million years ago so we have to draw these things instead of going to the stock photo archive. Even David Attenborough isn't that old.
Jurassic Park is frightning in the dark
All the dinosaurs are running wild
Someone let T. Rex out of his pen
I'm afraid those things'll harm me
'Cause they sure don't act like Barney
And they think that I'm their dinner, not their friend
Oh no

Balaur

Awesome! Finally we found it! I think it was probably viviparous.

amargasaurus cazaui

Quote from: Balaur on November 11, 2014, 05:42:47 AM
Awesome! Finally we found it! I think it was probably viviparous.
Posted this more than a week ago and also the paper for it in the paper chase thread
Authors with varying competence have suggested dinosaurs disappeared because of meteorites...God's will, raids by little green hunters in flying saucers, lack of standing room in Noah's Ark, and palaeoweltschmerz—Glenn Jepsen

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.