You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

rock bottom prices on rare Kaiyodo figures to move my spares

Started by brettnj, November 19, 2014, 06:23:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

brettnj

I decided, presuming it's within board policy, to routinely offer the occasional less common Kaiyodo or related figure in one thread to help move my unsold pieces, for even less than my (already in virtually all cases lowest) eBay prices.

All sales here assume all Paypal fees being avoided or covered--or payment via check--and actual shipping (which I'm happy to combine).

I'll start with the boxed Sue figure, for $27.

Thanks.

brettnj

Sue still available but adding skeletal Chuanjiesaurus for $35.  On eBay for almost twice the price.

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.