News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Johnathan Rader (Rader Studios)

Started by Derek Sohoza, July 18, 2013, 08:03:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ataraxus

when i right understood it he has finished his Bachelor/ master or whatever at University. So now he is more time.

Paleogene Pals

I ordered his brontosaur for $275 back in 2009, never received it. Chalked it up as a learning experience.

Arul

Is that possible if the package is lost in the way of delivery ? Especially by surface mail.

tyrantqueen

Quote from: ARUL on December 08, 2014, 03:15:13 PM
Is that possible if the package is lost in the way of delivery ? Especially by surface mail.
No...more likely it was never sent. Such an expensive item would most likely have been shipped with a tracking number anyway. Given how many people have complained about never received anything from him, it is far to many to be chalked up to just being lost in the mail.

Paleogene Pals

When I contacted him about the missing kit, he said he would send a replacement. THAT never came either. Considering the track record, they were probably never shipped.

Arul

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.