You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

SidB's latest sale (updated, May 23)

Started by SidB, February 04, 2022, 11:27:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SidB

I have the three mammoths and several old Carnegies for sale. Prices are in USD and exclude shipping, which the buyer will pay. I live in Toronto, Canada and postal rates for North America generally RUN 10-20 USD. Contact me by PM.

1) Desmatosuchus (check out the DTB for its review).  Make an offer (minimum $15 USD plus postage). SOLD

2) Plateosaurus (see the DTB review). Make an offer (minimum $10 USD plus postage). SOLD

SidB

Also for sale are the following:

1) Schleich Glyptodon   Make an offer (minimum 15 USD plus postage) SOLD

2) Schleich Wooly Mammoth     (10 USD plus postage)

3) Papo Wooly Mammoth     (10 USD plus postage)

4) Safari Carnegie Wooly Mammoth  A masterpiece, arguably the best mass-produced Wooly Mammoth   (15 USD plus post)

SidB

The famous and increasingly rare Carnegie Safari Wooly Mammoth for sale at a very affordable price. Check it out om my sales thread and look at the review of this unsurpassed figure on the DTB. Its release promised great things for the Carnegie line's Cenozoic mammals, a promise that was never realized, since this was the last mammal that Forest Rogers made (or was allowed to make) for the line. It amply demonstrates her great skill in depicting furred animals and is superior to the Schleich and Papo mammoths in the opinion of many.

SidB

Carnegie Oviraptor       $5 SOLD

Carnegie Oviraptor (older)    $5

Carnegie Beipiaosaurus       $10

Carnegie Psittacosaurus        $5

Carnegie Dimetrodon           $5

Postage extra on all

SidB

Carnegie dilong   $8

Carnegie Caudipterix    $8

Postage extra on both

SidB

Updated prices on all remaining items.

SidB

Updated availability.

SidB

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.