News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Greetings

Started by goodlife18, December 01, 2014, 03:23:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

goodlife18

Hello, I am new to this forum. 
I must say that dinosaur toys/models have really changed a lot throughout the years, becoming more realistic over time.

I have had an interest in Dinosaurs since young, especially with shows like Jurassic Park and Walking With Dinosaurs. However, I also have an interest in Prehistoric Mammals. No doubt the TV Series Walking with Prehistoric Beasts helped spurred my interest in them e.g Ice Age Animals like mammoths, mastodons and various prehistoric elephants, rhinos and hippos.   As for my favourite Dinosaur, it's a close call between the Pachyrhinosaurus and the  Ankylosaur family.

I enjoy watching Discovery Channel, National Geographic, History Channel and Animal Planet Type programs.

Look forward to corresponding with fellow dinosaur lovers!

RockyMountainRex

Hello, and welcome!   :)
Rawr!

DinoToyForum

laticauda

Greetings and welcome.   :)

Arul

Welcome  :) i have no dinosaur book or netbook soo yeah natgeo channel is my learning source  :P

TJ_Terrorsaur

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.