You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Important question about dealing with an international buyer

Started by EmperorDinobot, December 08, 2014, 10:53:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

EmperorDinobot

Ok.

I have a customer who ordered a bunch of things from my ebay store and said he did not want to use the Global Shipping Program. As you may know, you cannot send an invoice to someone who bought something from someone through GSP. So I went ahead, got the three toys into a lot, went and had USPS tell me how much it costs and gave him the link to buy it with the shipping. No global shipping this time, he attempted to buy the item, but he uses ebay.de and still was unable to continue the purchase, which is odd because he WAS able to purchase them before when they were under GSP.

What do I do?

CityRaptor

It might be a problem with ebay. I noticed something similar when searching some items.
Jurassic Park is frightning in the dark
All the dinosaurs are running wild
Someone let T. Rex out of his pen
I'm afraid those things'll harm me
'Cause they sure don't act like Barney
And they think that I'm their dinner, not their friend
Oh no

SBell

Change your default to not be the GPS system? It's a colossally huge extra expense for buyers, and it has caused ebay to make being a seller more difficult as well.

EmperorDinobot

It's annoying, but safer than USPS.

Either way, issue hath been resolved, and it cost him extremely cheap, surprisingly. Feel free to leave this up for information, or close thread, I don't know.

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.