News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Pinkamenas Pics

Started by Pinkamena, October 15, 2014, 10:36:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pinkamena

I love taking photos. I mean really love! Specifically my toys and models. I always have one in my handbag just in case a good backdrop or idea comes along.

Here are my most recent chinasaur and Invicta pics -

Iguanodon by DollyDollyUK, on Flickr

Brachiosaurus by DollyDollyUK, on Flickr

T Rex by DollyDollyUK, on Flickr

Triceratops by DollyDollyUK, on Flickr

I kind of want to repaint that triceratops. It just looks slightly deranged.
Slowly running out of room...one toy at a time!

Invicta Wishlist (monochrome) - Plesiosaur, Mamenchisaurus, Dimetrodon, Muttaburrasaurus, Ichthyosaurm, Blue Whale 

alexeratops

If you can get some safari, papo, or other brands, your dioramas could be perfect! In my opinion. :P
Otherwise, great first tries! :D
like a bantha!

Pinkamena

Thank you :) When I get some more time (or some nicer models!) I will grab some more pics!

Invicta Wishlist (monochrome) - Plesiosaur, Mamenchisaurus, Dimetrodon, Muttaburrasaurus, Ichthyosaurm, Blue Whale 

Pinkamena

A quicky - unbranded triceratops does 60's-style rampage movie -

Triceratops by DollyDollyUK, on Flickr

Pinkamena

My sons' chinasaur T rex -

T Rex by DollyDollyUK, on Flickr

Arul

What a majestic triceratops  :D

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.