You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

I have A LOT of Dinotales including secrets, Expos, complete sets, Capsule Q's

Started by brettnj, November 16, 2014, 05:25:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

brettnj

I have tons of extras from sets 1, 1.2, 2, 3, and the CC set, plus a few other, specials, secrets, Expos, etc. (in addition to tons of spares of Kaiyodo modern animals).  I'm especially interested in selling (especially) groups of regular Dinotales at very low prices rather than listing them on eBay.

I'll sell the first of my complete set 2 for $100 (buyer pays Paypal fees.) plus shipping to the first taker.

Please e-mail if interested. I'll be listing complete sets on eBay but will do very good prices on figures and especially groups directly.

Thanks.

brettnj

Georassic

brettnj

I'll also deduct 10% from any eBay listing of mine.

brettnj

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.