News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Requests for Papo 2016: Step 2

Started by anchry6, January 04, 2015, 10:57:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What dinosaurs would you like to see Papo makes next year?

Ceratosaurus
11 (32.4%)
Gallimimus
8 (23.5%)
Giganotosaurus
10 (29.4%)
Iguanodon
5 (14.7%)

Total Members Voted: 33

Voting closed: January 18, 2015, 10:57:07 PM

Meso-Cenozoic

It says on top the voting closes on January 18, but it appears you can't vote now, and it's only the 16th?

That's OK. Now I want to vote for an adult Apatosaurus! ;) ;)

Arul

Quote from: Meso-Cenozoic on January 16, 2015, 05:27:23 AM

How to different adult and juve apatosaurus ?

Meso-Cenozoic

Quote from: ARUL on January 16, 2015, 05:44:26 AM
Quote from: Meso-Cenozoic on January 16, 2015, 05:27:23 AM

How to different adult and juve apatosaurus ?

I had just come from posting on the Papo 2015 thread, where it appears that their new Apato will be a juvenile, in size anyway. And some of us were disappointed because we wanted a BIG figure. So that's why I put it here now. Hehe!  8)

suchomimus

I'd have gone for Gallimimus because JP's herd was pretty neat! Then again Jurassic World might have some influence on Papo...

EmperorDinobot

Please, either Gallimimus or Iguanodon. We haven't seen a good ornithomimosaur in a long time, or a good Iguanodon.

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.