News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

My Papo prehistoric animal collection

Started by Kyoko~chan, January 17, 2015, 04:36:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kyoko~chan

Greetings, all. This be my first post here. How goes it?
I present you with my collection of Papo dinosaurs/animals that I've acquired over the years. They're just awesome!

sauroid

hello and welcome to DTF. awesome collection. :)
"you know you have a lot of prehistoric figures if you have at least twenty items per page of the prehistoric/dinosaur section on ebay." - anon.

Arul

Wow vraptor v1, you must be a hardcore collector  :D welcome to the forum  :)

Fofer

Kyoko~chan

Thanks! I'm glad I found this place. I know I'll fit right in.  :))

suspsy

Untitled by suspsy3, on Flickr

kreativtek

Great collection! Coming from our recent acquisitions thread, I can tell that you've got Dimetrodon and Cartnotaurus figures only recently. They look great among other dinosaurs.

Kyoko~chan

Quote from: suspsy on January 17, 2015, 03:11:40 PM
What, no herbivores?

Yeah. I'm afraid so. I've always liked the carnivores more.

Quote from: kreativtek on January 17, 2015, 10:48:40 PM
Great collection! Coming from our recent acquisitions thread, I can tell that you've got Dimetrodon and Cartnotaurus figures only recently. They look great among other dinosaurs.

Indeed, they do.  :))

kreativtek

Quote from: Kyoko~chan on January 18, 2015, 03:05:01 AM
What, no herbivores?

I can imagine why, but please consider getting at least one herbivore for the sake of contrast. My running T-rex looks great eyeing the Parasaurolophus and Spinosaurus wouldn't be Spinosaurus if it couldn't upset the Stegosaurus. As far as quality is concerned, Papo is very consistent and all of their herbivores look amazing - especially the Stegosaurus, which is one of my favourite dinosaur models in general, and Brachiosaurus that simply towers above everything else.

Kyoko~chan

Quote from: kreativtek on January 18, 2015, 07:28:40 AM
I can imagine why, but please consider getting at least one herbivore for the sake of contrast. My running T-rex looks great eyeing the Parasaurolophus and Spinosaurus wouldn't be Spinosaurus if it couldn't upset the Stegosaurus. As far as quality is concerned, Papo is very consistent and all of their herbivores look amazing - especially the Stegosaurus, which is one of my favourite dinosaur models in general, and Brachiosaurus that simply towers above everything else.

You bring up a good point. Very well. I shall add some herbivores to my Papo family  ^-^

Megalosaurus

Nice Papo collection.
Quote from: Kyoko~chan on January 18, 2015, 03:05:01 AM
What, no herbivores?
Then you can get the Smilodon and Tylosaurus if you like.
Sobreviviendo a la extinción!!!

Kyoko~chan

Quote from: Megalosaurus on January 19, 2015, 07:21:54 PM
Nice Papo collection.
Then you can get the Smilodon and Tylosaurus if you like.

Perhaps. I kinda have my eye on the new ones they're making. TUPUXUARA and APATOSAURUS.

Meso-Cenozoic

Welcome, Kyoko~chan! Nice Papo group there. I like them a lot as well. I have those as well as the herbivores. (Thought I'd mention that just in case.... suspsy, kreativtek! ;) )

kreativtek

Quote from: Meso-Cenozoic on January 20, 2015, 05:51:07 AM
Welcome, Kyoko~chan! Nice Papo group there. I like them a lot as well. I have those as well as the herbivores. (Thought I'd mention that just in case.... suspsy, kreativtek! ;) )

Ha ha. I have nothing against a carnivore-only collection, but herbivores from Papo are just beautiful. Are they not? :)

Everything_Dinosaur

Great collection, one or two of our personal Papo favourites in there.

Kyoko~chan

Quote from: kreativtek on January 20, 2015, 07:29:32 AM
Ha ha. I have nothing against a carnivore-only collection, but herbivores from Papo are just beautiful. Are they not? :)

Yes, indeed. I've had my eye on a few MORE herbivores as of late. I am also looking at the baby Triceratops (so my baby T-rex can have a playmate  ;D) and the Ankylosaurus. Just need to save up a bit.

LophoLeeVT

thanks for the comparison shot just amazed how small it is
check out MY NEW YOUTUBE CHANNEL!!!Blueproduction dino action!!! Dont forget to subscribe for more stuff!!!!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLWQjvkq8qSyXALeEkHFeqw

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.