News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

M

A Recap of 2014

Started by Manatee, January 01, 2015, 02:16:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Manatee

Happy New Year, members and guests of the Dinosaur Toy Forum! This morning, I decided to put together a slideshow representing most of what happened in 2014 relating to paleontology and dinosaur collecting. By the way, the shoop da woop sauropods are Rukwatitans. You would have had to be there on the Rukwatitan thread several months ago to understand why.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SYDUUs-JYko&feature=youtu.be
Also, this isn't my actual YouTube channel, but rather my useless backup.

alexeratops

I love the video, the music is epic! Totally fit for dinosaurs. :))

I have a question; did you figure out about The Stomping Land yourself, or did you figure out about it because of the thread I made?
like a bantha!

Manatee

I learned about it from a British YouTuber called BestInSlot.

Arul

Perfect ending for the video  :))

alexeratops

Quote from: Manatee on January 01, 2015, 03:17:00 PM
I learned about it from a British YouTuber called BestInSlot.
Ah, yes, I know him. :)
like a bantha!

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.