News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

How I'm Feeling Right Now

Started by scallenger, April 21, 2012, 10:46:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

scallenger

Nevermind. I can see how this message would be considered inappropriate. I'm on my own.
Jurassic Time is back... and this time, it will stay with you forever.

Jurassic Time... it can now belong in your own museum.

tyrantqueen

I don't wanna sound rude, but I don't think the mods will approve of such a personal topic being posted here on the DTF  :(

Sounds to me like this guy isn't worth it. You've been doing all the giving in the relationship but he hasn't reciprocated.

Can't you talk to a counsellor or or close friend/family member? Trust me, it's better than struggling ahead on your own.

Hopefully you will find someone in future who give you everything you deserve in life  :(

...I'm not an expert or anything. Just my opinion.

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.