News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

General questions and suggestions from members

Started by Hynerpeton, July 15, 2014, 02:20:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tyrantqueen

Quote from: dinotoyforum on September 15, 2014, 08:38:39 AM
Any url without tags will automatically become a link. I think what predino is suggesting is that image urls, specifically, could automatically show the images. I'm not aware of any way to do that.
I don't understand what that will achieve, though. It only takes a couple of seconds to the press button to insert the tags, it's not that hard.

Hynerpeton

Well if i just go to tiny pic and just post the link it will just show a link. Though we will have to copy n paste the link in a new browser.
Walking With Monsers:
[about Lystrosaurus] Astonishingly, their vast herds make up more than half of all life on Earth. Never again will a single species do so well.

Walking With Monsters: (Hynerpeton) To avoid injury the males demonstrate their strength  in a strange  push up contest.

postsaurischian

:P  [erased]  :P

amargasaurus cazaui

Quote from: postsaurischian on December 25, 2014, 10:51:05 PM
When I added someone to my Ignore List, why can I still see that person's posts?
Is there anything more to do than adding the name to the list?
Helge, you could use white-out like I do..... ;D ;D ;D ;D
Authors with varying competence have suggested dinosaurs disappeared because of meteorites...God's will, raids by little green hunters in flying saucers, lack of standing room in Noah's Ark, and palaeoweltschmerz—Glenn Jepsen

postsaurischian

Argh!! Someone got me before I could delete the post >:( ;D!

Quote from: amargasaurus cazaui on December 25, 2014, 11:07:08 PM
Helge, you could use white-out like I do..... ;D ;D ;D ;D

That would be too bad for my screen ;D. No, really, I thought there was an option to do this (shame on me), I thought it was about time, but after I read the instructions I realized that I misunderstood the ignore option and tried to erase my post ..... (which failed because of you ;D).

sauroid

i have trained to numb myself on the more unpleasant/disliked DTF members LOL.
"you know you have a lot of prehistoric figures if you have at least twenty items per page of the prehistoric/dinosaur section on ebay." - anon.

tyrantqueen

Quote from: sauroid on December 26, 2014, 05:19:44 AM
i have trained to numb myself on the more unpleasant/disliked DTF members LOL.
Same here.

sauroid

"you know you have a lot of prehistoric figures if you have at least twenty items per page of the prehistoric/dinosaur section on ebay." - anon.

Hynerpeton

Is there a new pm system? Cause I can't tell what ones are new now. :(
Walking With Monsers:
[about Lystrosaurus] Astonishingly, their vast herds make up more than half of all life on Earth. Never again will a single species do so well.

Walking With Monsters: (Hynerpeton) To avoid injury the males demonstrate their strength  in a strange  push up contest.

sauroid

Blade-of-the-Moon

nothing different that I know of..it's just as wonky as ever..lol

Hynerpeton

Maybe I had too much holiday beer. Lol

Send me a text pm. :)
Walking With Monsers:

Paleogene Pals

Hynerpeton

It's ok. Guess I have not been here so long I forgot. Lol :)
Walking With Monsers:

DinoToyForum

Merged several minor query topics into one.

CityRaptor

Can we make the REBOR thread a sticky one? All these new members opening new ones because they can't find or are to lazy to properly search it are annoying...
Jurassic Park is frightning in the dark
All the dinosaurs are running wild
Someone let T. Rex out of his pen
I'm afraid those things'll harm me
'Cause they sure don't act like Barney
And they think that I'm their dinner, not their friend
Oh no

DinoLord

Quote from: CityRaptor on January 06, 2015, 10:23:37 PM
Can we make the REBOR thread a sticky one? All these new members opening new ones because they can't find or are to lazy to properly search it are annoying...

Maybe that's what they want...  :-X

Paleogene Pals

It's like the Borg, we are being assimilated. Soon, it will be the Dinosaur REBOR Forum. Resistance is futile.

triceratops83

Quote from: Paleogene Pals on January 07, 2015, 12:18:01 AM
It's like the Borg, we are being assimilated. Soon, it will be the Dinosaur REBOR Forum. Resistance is futile.

Ha! The Rebor Collective.
In the end it was not guns or bombs that defeated the aliens, but that humblest of all God's creatures... the Tyrannosaurus rex.

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.