News:

Dinosaur Toy Forum Diorama Contest 2024. Deadline for submissions is October 29th 2024. Contest details here.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Hi I'm TE Matt

Started by PaleoMatt, July 12, 2015, 12:50:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PaleoMatt

Hey there! I'm TE Matt. I'm kinda new round here but I collect dinosaurs like Safari, Collecta and most of my collection is Schleich because of where I live, its the most common.
If you have any questions feel free to tell me :) :)

DinoToyForum

Halichoeres

Hello, and welcome! This is a good place for trading if you want to branch out from what's available right around you.
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

Jetoar

Welcome to DTF new friend  ^-^.
[Off Nick and Eddie's reactions to the dinosaurs] Oh yeah "Ooh, aah", that's how it always starts. But then there's running and screaming.

{about the T-Rex) When he sees us with his kid isn't he gonna be like "you"!?

My website: Paleo-Creatures
My website's facebook: Paleo-Creatures

Arul

Everything_Dinosaur

Welcome to the forum from all of us at Everything Dinosaur.  We shall look forward to hearing more about your collection and dinosaur interests.

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.