You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Pegasus Hobbies Tyrannosaurus Rex (NEW PICS)

Started by Dobber, January 12, 2015, 05:35:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kreativtek

The more I look at it, the more I like it. You did a great job, Chris. I absolutely love the paint scheme, especially on the head and claws. The wash really did bring out the details and the T-rex looks even better than before.

suspsy

Great job! To be honest, I liked the original grey colour scheme; I think it looks very sinister and creepy, but yours is vibrant and imposing.
Untitled by suspsy3, on Flickr

Dobber

Thanks guys  :)

I agree with you Suspy, the painted kit for the Box is BEAUTIFUL. I'm currently repainting the CollectA Carcharodontosaurus in grays.  ;)

Yes I have a lot of different projects going on at the moment....no wonder it taking me so long to finish!  :o

Chris
My customized CollectA feathered T-Rex
http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=4326.0

Alexxitator

Trying out different paint schemes can be a chore and a delight at the same time. Your work is very nice indeed! And the Pegasus is a very pretty piece to work on ofc.
To kill an error is as good a service as, and sometimes even better than, the establishing of a new truth or fact.
-Charles Darwin-

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.