You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Did Feduccia finally make a discovery?

Started by amargasaurus cazaui, March 23, 2015, 12:49:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

amargasaurus cazaui

I did not find this convincing....but it is amusing watching the circular logic being used.....

https://app.box.com/s/56pl2why5avd1va2mz2i9746a4p5yslx
Authors with varying competence have suggested dinosaurs disappeared because of meteorites...God's will, raids by little green hunters in flying saucers, lack of standing room in Noah's Ark, and palaeoweltschmerz—Glenn Jepsen

stargatedalek

What confuses me is how he thinks flying ancestry would possibly prove his BANDit claims.

suspsy

Feduccia has been ignoring any and all evidence against his lonely crusade for decades. He isn't about to stop now. And when all is said and done, his greatest legacy will have been to provide a quote mine for anti-evolutionists.
Untitled by suspsy3, on Flickr

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.