News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Searching for Og Son of Fire Rexie.......

Started by UK, February 24, 2015, 10:13:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

UK

A while back Copper kindly repainted my Og Son of Fire, giving the, a real updated image. I am missing the Rexie T-Rex figure and would love to have one for Noorah to update and add to the crew. Does anyone out there have a spare they would trade or selll.

Thanks again Copper.

Chad

Those look great! Can't wait to get my own re-paints from Copper. Sadly, I don't have a Rexie for you but will definitely can an eye out.

UK

Quote from: Chad on February 25, 2015, 12:19:42 PM
Those look great! Can't wait to get my own re-paints from Copper. Sadly, I don't have a Rexie for you but will definitely can an eye out.

Yeah Copper's work is amazing. Which figures have you sent to Copper? Do you have any progress photos yet? She sent me several teasers on the way but the finals were slightly different just to deliver a surprise!!!

May be Chad you could share your photos in the Custom figures thread?

Chad

No teasers at my request as I want to be 100% surprised. They are just a few shapeways prints of oddball species (my favorite kind!) and I will definitely show them off when I get them.

Good luck with Rexie!

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.