News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Sin Walker

Started by Ridureyu, March 02, 2015, 05:21:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ridureyu

Y'all know how I'm writing a book(read: Have written a book, shopping it around to literary agents)?  Well, as part of the pre-promotion campaign, today, I'm OFFICIALLY announcing a new short story set in the Vintage Soul series:  SIN WALKER

When a bombastic radio personality is found dead in his home, it looks like werewolves are to blame.  But as Lucy starts fishing around, she just may catch something a lot bigger than she expects!  What do you get when you combine a Jewish vampire, Navajo wolves, and a nine-ton living fossil?  You get Sin Walker, a new short story set in the world of Vintage Soul!

(If you want a look at my writing style, take a gander at these twenty pages)

Paleogene Pals

Nice play on the phrase skin walker! I'll have to read when I get home from work. But, hey, it's a Jewish vampire, Navajo werewolf, and a non-ton fossil, sounds like a rocking good time.

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.