You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Cynodont Ideas for future story project.

Started by Takama, April 24, 2012, 06:03:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Takama

Ok, i have been attempting to write a series of storys about prehistoric cretures. And im planing on makeing one of them part of the triasic period of South Amrerica, and haveing it feature Herearasaurus and Cyngnathus. But I plan on makeing a burrowing Cynodont the star of the story. Proplem is, i cant think of a good Cynodont that would fit the bill. I imagine something like the Cynodonts in Walking With Dinosaurs.

Anyone know a good Cynodont "borrowing" Genus from South America? (Exept Cyngnathus)

SBell

How about Exaeretodon? They lived with Herrerasaurus (well, Frenguellisaurus, but probably the same thing) as well as Scaphonyx, Ischigualastia, Promastodonsarus, Saurosuchus, Lessemsaurus and Fasolasuchus.

There was a Dinosaur Expo on the fossil formation two years ago, complete with a series of figures (of course).

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.