You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

What are the dinosaurs and prehistoric animals that you like most like toys or r

Started by Shonisaurus, December 22, 2017, 05:29:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What are the dinosaurs and prehistoric animals that you like the most?

Carnivorous dinosaurs
8 (40%)
Herbivorous dinosaurs
11 (55%)
Omnivorous dinosaurs
3 (15%)
Carnivorous mammals
1 (5%)
Herbivorous mammals
8 (40%)
Omnivorous mammals
0 (0%)
Carnivorous prehistoric creatures (not dinosaurs and mammals)
2 (10%)
Herbivorous prehistoric creatures (not dinosaurs and mammals)
0 (0%)
Prehistoric creatures (not dinosaurs and mammals) omnivores
2 (10%)

Total Members Voted: 20

Shonisaurus

I know it's a very general survey. But it is to know which are the prehistoric animals that most like the members of the forum between dinosaurs and other prehistoric creatures. You can only vote for two options.  :)

Lanthanotus

I love sauropods, prosauropods, iguanodontians and the more obscure species..... in mammals I find the sloths and chalicotherians most interesting.

Jose S.M.

I voted for dinosaurs only because that's what I'm focusing on collecting for now, I think that's going to change in the near future but not yet. That being said I would love to have the money and space to collect every figure I find attractive  from every animal group.

SidB

An unusual poll with an interesting scope. Having chosen as I did, which I did without hesitation, you've got me wondering why I am so inclined.

laticauda

That was a tough poll to take part in.  Allosaurus and stegosaurus are my two favorite dinosaurs, one being a carnivores and the other a herbivore so it was hard to choose between the two.  Especially since I like the variety of Pleistocene megafauna that are out there so I couldn't pick both dinosaur groups.  I think I have more herbivores toys so I went with that option, but I really do not choose my figures on this critera. 

Joey

I personally am interested in both Herbivorous Dinosaurs & Mammals, so this was fairly easy although I am also intrigued by some Carnivorous animals (of which I have some toys of).

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.