News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

"Monoclonius" sculpture

Started by Seijun, April 17, 2012, 06:10:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Seijun

Here is something I think you will enjoy. An old Monoclonius/Centrosaurus work in progress sculpture, made by my boss (Melody Pena) in 1993. She made this dinosaur for her company (Windstone Editions), but it never went into production. Both the adult and baby are meant to be fitted with glass eyes, and the adult is currently missing her nasal horn.

My living room smells like old plastic dinosaur toys... Better than air freshener!

sepp

It is downright tragic that this was never put into production. It's beautiful, and I would have absolutely bought one :c

I know I mentioned this before, but I just love her Windstone line. So much.

Blade-of-the-Moon

That's AWESOME ! ;D

I wish Melody could have done even more dinosaurs...her dragons have so much character and the expressions are great. I'm sure a line of similar Dinos would sell now.

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.