News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Dino Horizons Brachiosaurus skeleton wanted

Started by iljajj, September 06, 2014, 05:35:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

iljajj

Hi all,

Just registered here, because I've been looking - for some time - to buy a model of the Brachiosaurus / Giraffatitan skeleton set up in the Berlin Museum für Naturkunde (but in its old position, before the central hall was renovated in the 2000s). When I was in the Brussels museum I saw this model and a model of the Carnegie Museum Diplodocus in its old position (although slightly adapted). I bought the Diplodocus, but (oh, fool) I left the Brachiosaurus thinking I could always get it back later. The model is about 30 cm (13") high, and the brand is Dino Horizons. There is a picture here:http://www.nothingbutdinosaurs.com/catalog/dino-horizons-giant-brachiosaurus-skeleton-cd-rom-kit.html

Does anyone know where I might purchase this model?

Thanks in advance,
Ilja

SBell

I might be wrong, but Tedco may have discontinued that one--I know they went through a bit of a purge not long ago.

iljajj

Yes, I was afraid they might have. Shame though; they're great models – I've used the Diplodocus model to good advantage.

dinosaurdungeon

Quote from: iljajj on September 06, 2014, 05:35:19 PM
Hi all,

Just registered here, because I've been looking - for some time - to buy a model of the Brachiosaurus / Giraffatitan skeleton set up in the Berlin Museum für Naturkunde (but in its old position, before the central hall was renovated in the 2000s). When I was in the Brussels museum I saw this model and a model of the Carnegie Museum Diplodocus in its old position (although slightly adapted). I bought the Diplodocus, but (oh, fool) I left the Brachiosaurus thinking I could always get it back later. The model is about 30 cm (13") high, and the brand is Dino Horizons. There is a picture here:http://www.nothingbutdinosaurs.com/catalog/dino-horizons-giant-brachiosaurus-skeleton-cd-rom-kit.html

Does anyone know where I might purchase this model?

Thanks in advance,
Ilja

You can buy them in Kitchener/Waterloo, Ontario Canada. J and J Card shop. I just got one from there.

Ikessauro

Do they have the Diplodocus? I've been looking for one.

dinosaurdungeon

Quote from: Ikessauro on May 05, 2015, 07:40:24 PM
Do they have the Diplodocus? I've been looking for one.

Yes. At least they did three weeks ago when I was there.

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.